Free language interpretation services are available.
Services are free and confidential.
Recognizing the fact that domestic violence is a serious issue, the Safe Home Program was developed in 1981 by YWCA Hanover. The foundation of the program is the strong belief that individuals have a right to control their lives and make decisions without fear of assault or degradation. Safe Home has continued to grow and now serves the Hanover area as well as the entirety of Adam’s County.
Safe Home is honored to assist our community by offering:
- 24-hour hotline (717) 632-0007
- Crisis response and medical accompaniment
- Case Management
- Trainings and education, including school age curriculum
- Legal advocacy, including assistance with filing protection orders
- Emergency safe housing and referrals to local shelters
- And more!
Everyone deserves a Safe Home. Cada persona merece un Hogar Seguro